Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 December 2012

Coming, ready or not...

At last...I have finished my Christmas shopping.

I confess I left things a bit late this year, having normally been so organised in previous years.

To be fair...I am not telling the whole truth, I have only done the Christmas shopping for people I am actually seeing on Christmas Day and before, I will do every one else in the aftermath.

It does seem never ending doesn't it? I was determined to stick to my budget this year, and I cut back a great deal on who got presents, and if they got them how many they got...I didn't even send Christmas cards this year, so friends please forgive me for being such a meanie this year.

Every thing is now wrapped as well, however very few presents are under the tree due to the present radar that each hobbit seems to posess. This always seems a bit of a shame to me...as the neatly wrapped gifts don't really get a chance to show off their glistening wrapping before being ripped off in a hobbit induced frenzy on Christmas Day morning.

The food shop is also complete...well, if it isn't now, then to hell with it, we will go without. I am not entering another supermarket for a few days at least.

So we are now down to two sleeps the hobbits reliably inform me, consequently just three sleeps till they go to Spain. Just to warn you, I may go away for a little bit of me time in the days after this so there may not be a blog for a few days, depending on whether I get time...but you never know, I may get inspiration during my me time.

We are off to the pantomime today, which the hobbits and I love...last year we saw Peter Pan and I have never seen Superman so intensely clap, saying 'I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.'

So catch you all later...after the show.

No comments: