Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 December 2012

Turkey sandwiches...

Well two days on, how many of you have had enough of turkey sandwiches already?

Christmas, I am pleased to say was a success in our house...lots of food, lots of games and lots of alcohol. The hobbits were very happy with what Santa brought them, and are now safely ensconced in Barcelona enjoying their second Christmas with their daddy.

I am enjoying a little mini hobbit break after the stress and build up to Christmas, as I confess at one point, the hobbits reached a level of excitement never attained before and I reached a stress level that I don't recall ever attaining before...

So, as much as I hate to let my hobbits go anywhere for too long, this little break with their father will do us all good. A chance to recharge my batteries, and to get over this rather rotten cold I have been cursed with since Christmas Eve.

So, I hope you are enjoying your break if you are off, however if you are back at work...I hope it remains quite for you so you can at least eat your turkey sandwiches in peace.

No comments: