Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 January 2013

Satisfied hobbits...

Ok...I am using the tiny bit of energy left here to blog tonight.

The weekend has been a bit of a whirlwind I must confess.

Drunken debauchery Friday night, including some heavy drooling over Magic Mike with the company of the wonderful B.

Saturday morning; we booked New York baby!!!! One more off the list!!! B and I are beyond super excited and can not wait to go...but we have to wait a wee bit longer, and will be celebrating my 41st while we are out there...champagne on the flight me thinks???!!

Thank you so much Dad for making the dream since I was fourteen come true. Xxx

Saturday evening; I had the pleasure of someones company who makes me laugh and always smells nice and as for today, we had a twinly birthday to celebrate so have had a very full on day, bowling, eating, pass the parcelling, and visiting their godmother who absolutely adores the hobbits and who we really don't see enough.

So...the evening is drawing to a close...we are all partied out...but we have to do it all again tomorrow, as tomorrow is their actual birthday and two of my babies will turn six at 11.01 and 11.05 respectively.

Hope your weekends were all as excellent as mine was...g'nite.

No comments: