Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 February 2013

Operation Spice...

A late night chat with a few girls tonight has turned into something a little bit honest.

Sitting around my dining room table this evening were four women, who all enjoy sex.

"Don't get me wrong," says one of the girls..."I absolutely love sex with him, but I would like to...you know..." She trails off.
"Spice it up you mean?" We suggest.
She considers this for a moment, "yes. I want to do it somewhere else other than the bedroom."
The rest of us look at her surprised, that thus far the bedroom has pretty much been the only place that they have had sex.
"Don't you ever do it in the kitchen?" Says another.
"Nope." She looks glum.
"The car?"
"Once."
"The shower? Out in the open? On the stairs? On the dining room table? Hanging off the wardrobe?" We throw a few ideas at her and she shakes her head...then pauses, "I am liking the idea of outside though."

"Ok, so we have something to work on here..." suggests one of my friends, "when you see him next, pick him up and ask him to take you over the bonnet of your car."
"OMG...I can't ask him that?" She looks horrified.
"Why not? Take control girl...message him now and say, I need you to f**k me on the way home from the conservative club next week."
"F**k!!!!??? I can't say that...he'd think I'd lost the plot."
"No...ask him, seriously...there is something very horny about being asked to be f**ked, for both parties." My friend concurs.

"You need to build it up babe...work on him beforehand, send some dirty messages, add the excitement, add the spice...let him take you from behind up against the bins and throw caution to the wind."
"I once did it in a graveyard," says one of the girls round my table tonight wistfully, however none of us know how to respond to this so just look at her briefly bemused.
"Where can I go outside then?" My friend asks with an innocent look on her face, "The public toilets?"
All of us exclaim No so loudly we nearly wake up the hobbits, "you are not George Bloody Michael!!!"
"Where then?"
"Somewhere discreet....somewhere quiet...don't drink, insist on driving and take him somewhere where you can have your wicked way."
"If I don't drink, he'll know I am up to something." She says.
"Then tell him...tell him you have new underwear on, and you want him to go down on you under the night stars..."

She ponders for a bit...how can she execute her plan? She adores this guy and actually there is nothing wrong at all with their sex life, however she is just looking for that odd occasion when something different happens.

That there is some extra spice to what they are doing...rather than just making love under a duvet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitchen table every time . Bj

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Certainly the kitchen and surrounding areas were quite popular last night in our discussion...a few great memories
;-)

Grandad said...

Try the grass slopes of Box Hill on a warm summers evening far away from the maddening crowds a nice walk under the summer moon and romance can blossom

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Romance is good...we like romance too...but in her current mood she wants to be beaten on the bottom with a woman's weekly!!!