Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Homemade cookies...

There is a reason, finally, to get excited about the school run.

It isn't just because one can happily skip off to work knowing that your children are being educated, are safe and are with people who care for them...no, no, no, but also because there is now a new, hot male student teacher....and he is in the class with one of the hobbits.

At last - some eye candy for us mum's on the bleary eyed mornings. Finally, a reason to reapply that lipstick and totter in looking gorgeous....Mr H.

He has caused a little bit of a stir with his salt and pepper hair, white smile and general good looks, in fact so much so we are all being on our best behaviour and demonstrating our loving parenting skills in abundance as we say goodbye to our little people in the morning.

I feel there may be some serious competition in the cake making department over the coming weeks, as some of the mums see this as an opportunity to produce some homemade baking at its highest standard. In fact, do you think there may well be a rush for some to offer their services in reading class, or in fact their assistance on the forthcoming field trip?

It must be really hard being a male teacher in a school, especially a nice looking one...after all the poor guy might actually be married, (however I am fairly sure that secret will be revealed by the end of the week) and there is a swarm of women like bees to honey saying good morning and asking for one to ones as they are really concerned about little Johnnie's reading lately....

Thankfully...pah, I am not interested. Why would I be? I am enjoying what I have at the moment, haven't got time surely to take on anything else? You understand that don't you?

I feel for the guy, I really do...I am sympathetic and understanding to his plight...aren't I nice? I know when I am beat by the competition around me.

Anyway...god, is that the time? Got to dash...I have a hair appointment in an hour and I had best get my homemade cookies out of the oven!

No comments: