Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 April 2013

Zzzzzzzz...

I have just crawled into bed.

After having just three hours sleep in the last 48, and feeling as though every ounce of energy I had left has completely dissipated I am realising that I am simply too old to party until the wee hours of the morning anymore.

A hard fact...but one I should really take on board, after rolling in at half three this morning, and awake again at half six...even just typing it makes my eyes twitch in tiredness.

It was of course an excellent evening, with excellent company and that is the problem with evenings that good...you don't want them to end.

Nevertheless end it did, with 2 or 3 people quids in with the money, whilst the rest of us slunk home in shame...or just slunk because of the alcohol content in their bloodstream.

This morning I awoke next to a hobbit and a snoring Pootle who was suffering from just a teeny tiny hangover...and today just to make the punishment fit the crime, we have spent most of the day decorating her kitchen...job nearly done at half past seven this evening as well, what a team, eh Pootle?

Hence the reason we are dragging our feet now at just half past nine at night...we can do no more...in fact, I don't even think I can check grammar or spelling mistakes on the blog, in fact I don't even know how to finish it...l

No comments: