Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Appreciation...

Ah the end of another year.

The time to reflect back and look at our high's and our low's, to consider what we have achieved and perhaps to think about maybe what we would like to have another bash at next year...

Pootle and I have watched TV this evening and are earnestly watching the clock for the midnight toll...just so we can go to bed. Not that this detracts from the year, but if I am completely honest...New Year's Eve just doesn't really do it for me.

All a great deal of hype for just a few minutes, however, it has made Pootle and I sit and make plans for our forthcoming year, which is worth doing.

Setting goals that may seem far fetched, but hey what is life without a challenge? Merely existing...

So goals for 2014?
Pootle is gonna be wild and wear more red lipstick...she no longer feels the need to reign in her sexual goddess and wants to show off her deviant side. Scarily, I think the caged goddess may be about to create havoc in the coming year...

As for me, red lipstick was never my colour - so 2014 will be the year for concentrating on the book. There are a lot of rejections around the corner, a lot of tears, but it feels like the last two years has been working towards this. So I will be aiming to try and get it published...it will be hard to let go of it, because it is my baby and I am not sure if it will ever be truly ready in my mind, but at some point I just have to try...

However someone said to me earlier this year, that anything worth achieving should be hard, otherwise you don't appreciate it...

So, I wish everyone who reads my blog a very Happy New Year, make a plan, meet your goals, go wild and wear red lipstick, enjoy it....and if it is a hard decision or hard work then I hope you appreciate it even more...

Have a good one :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more, please :)