Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 June 2012

Day one; Happy Birthday to me!



This is where it starts. Today is my 40th birthday...and currently Champagne in a lovely little wine bar in Leicester square is the agenda of the day, after a wonderful afternoon watching Mama Mia - hell it pays to have rich friends! The aim is to blog every day for my fortieth year, to see if I achieve the things I want to, and to explain more about how I managed to survive to my 40th! More later...in the meantime it's time to drink more.
PS I hope you enjoy seeing those lovely boys from Hollister's as much as I did - great sports making an old woman happy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog: template, purple, writing.......and half-naked men...........more please!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Thanks :-) It's early days but I will endeavour to get more naked men for you on my little travels...