Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 August 2012

ABBA works wonders...

Yeah!!! I just fixed the computer!!!! Ta-dah!!!

The lawnmower beat me into submission, but in no way was I letting my Internet connection beat me!! Good god, if I couldn't Twitter, Facebook, email or blog where would I be?

Clearly I am more computer minded than irritating stupid lawnmower minded.  Which reminds me, it went to be fixed at my friends four days ago...I think she may be holding it to ransom as I haven't seen it since.

So evening all, how was your day?

My mood is slightly more buoyant than it was at 5am this morning, amazing what the sunshine can do. I put it down to lack of sleep, lack of decent food and lack of hobbits. Needless to say we are now down to the last 13 sleeps, and they will be back... she said with menacing undertone.

I am also playing ABBA and one can never be sad with ABBA playing in the background.  Strange how music can change your mood in seconds, from miserable to happy, and vice versa...

I don't have a great deal to tell you tonight...thank god you all cry, the shorter the blog the better...yeah I hear you. However, as it's normally posted in the evening, I thought I would just shout evening all and leave you in peace.

I am going to listen to music while I can, and revise...G'night x

No comments: