Total Pageviews

Friday 24 August 2012

Boys, boys, boys...

I have a friend who is very open about her relationships with men.

I am slightly in awe of her - she is a bit of a sexual goddess and there is nothing (and I mean nothing) that she won't do.

Thankfully, that saves the rest of us from trying it and she will happily regale us with her stories, and entertain us with her weekend exploits.

She currently has five men that she is chatting to; ranging from the inexperienced man to the dominant one. She won't necessarily have sex with them all, but she likes to keep her options open. I personally worry for her mobile telephone bill as it must be sky high, I am concerned in case she is on the wrong tariff plan and hope that she has unlimited text messaging on it.

I am so rock and roll...

She is very much in control of what she does, and doesn't tend to leave herself vulnerable - although there have been a couple of occasions where even she gulped and considered what she was doing was bordering on insanity.

One of her more recent evenings led her to being a submissive for a very wealthy man, who made her beg for his cock on more than one occasion. She did what she was told and was rewarded accordingly...go figure?

A few of us friends have now come to the conclusion that we need to set her regular challenges; her current challenge is to find a Fireman who will allow his hose to be used and abused within a Fire Station. We will require photographic evidence in order to back this up of course, although I suspect the station will have CCTV so the evidence will be a given.

I don't think I could write what her last challenge set and achieved was. Needless to say she wouldn't do any challenge that she felt uncomfortable with; although we live through her a little bit this is about her journey of fun, and she lives it while we are just merely spectators (well, not literally, but you know what I mean.)

She is fun, happy and has no fear - she amazes me with her confidence (and stamina), and I am proud to count her as one of my friends.

There are some that would judge her; but I, and her friends don't. We wouldn't judge a man who was doing what she does, in fact if anything he would be held up in the male community of someone to be proud of - so why should it be any different?

If you knew her you would know that she is kind, loyal and generous. I genuinely admire her for being control of her life in the way she is. In fact, she has it just right for her and that is exactly the way it should be.

No-one gets hurt, no-one is lied to or deceived and all involved have a good time.  There are no mind games; they text; they meet; they have a good time.

If only every potential or real relationship was like that. Honest.

No comments: