Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 August 2012

Brian is EPIC...

Well, hey ho - my bff is back!!

B is back with a vengeance, and we have spent the last hour amusing ourselves with Brian.

Let me explain; I am coming to the end of my time on the dating website - I have less than 48 hours to go, before I become an inactive member.

Purely for entertainment purposes B and I have checked some of the stranger messages that I have received.

Enter Brian stage left.

Brian, thought that my interest would be piqued by asking me who my favourite Star Wars character was...really? Is that really the best that he could come up with? Now I know that I am no traditional girly, but I would have thought that asking someone whether or not I would do Darth Vader or Chewbacca seemed a bit odd in the extreme.

Therefore Brian deserved payback...and he got it!

The only trouble is, Brian is currently getting rather hot and steamy with the general suggestion that I would like to dress him up as Princess Leia and do his hair. I have asked him to be my Jabba, and he is still coming back for more.

Clearly I am a Star Wars Goddess. Obviously years of watching The Phantom Menace has darkened my soul.

We have discussed the general fitness level of Hans Solo and his rather large weapon; I have suggested that Yoda may be small in stature, but I believe he packs a mighty punch...and one could always hold on to the ears and tweeze the hair off his chin while rolling around with Jar Jar Binks.

Brian is loving it. He really knows his Star Wars. His excitement on the keyboard at one point has led to a decrease lack of spell checking and I think he may have just come over his keyboard...ewww!

The fact that any man would go on to a website and try and pull a girl, on the suggestion that she would have sex with Darth Vader seems beyond B and myself, and yet it exists.

So can you blame us for teasing Brian, just slightly?

Alec Guinness is just - ding dong - and we wonder what size his lightsaber is that he is withholding under his cloak.

Chewbacca is tall, beyond hairy and irresistible.

Jango Fett's large helmet, sends shivers through me, and I am waiting to be conquered by Brian...and be a slave to his empire!!

This is not only The Empire striking back, but two women who are fed up with old perv's and one liners.

The last message sent was disappointing. Brian, at the point of climax was asked what his favourite toy was, and no, we weren't talking about the Millenium Falcon.

He came back with 'a rabbit'.
Gutted.

Brian has been told about my serious disappointment that he never mentioned butt plugs, and been given the heave ho...though I did add a 'Good luck in your search Bry,' as my parting shot.

Exit Brian - stage right.

No comments: