Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 August 2012

House like a brewery...

I woke up this morning to a very blurry head and a mouth that felt like it had been licking sandpaper all night.

As I staggered downstairs into the kitchen I discover balloons everywhere; empty wine glasses; a recycling bin full of bottles and half a cock cake, looking a little bit worse for wear on the morning of the day after.

The house smells like a brewery, and I cautiously open one eye just to make sure the hamster is still alive. Thankfully he is still talking to me, being a nocturnal creature he wasn't disturbed in any way last night - however my neighbours might not be so cuddly.

As previously mentioned, this was the girls night we booked some time ago - a girls night with a little bit of 50 Shades thrown in.

Our host, Sally - was the complete professional and handled the girls with expert ease. There were some that knew more than others, and she was excellent in her presentation skills and knowledge base, having already experienced some of the products available.

Thankfully this experience was also backed up a couple of other girls in the group, so we had a review of opinions on certain products - which is always beneficial to get more than one person's perspective. A bit like book club with accessories.

Now I have to be very careful about what I share - after all, these evenings and orders are very private - needless to say there was a great deal of laughing, experimenting, sharing and outfit changing fun.

Notable points of the evening were the quiet ones amongst us; who certainly knew more than they were ever going to let on, and the potential drag queen act - I do have photographic evidence, but at the risk of having my blog removed by the fashion police, or, I hasten to add, my friends never speaking to me again, they will remain in a safe place.

Whether I chose to buy anything will also remain private - for me and a possible other, however in the meantime, thank you girls for an absolutely brilliant night and thank you to Sally from Ann Summers for entertaining us well.


No comments: