Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 September 2012

A bit of a blog...

I am a bit blog uninspired tonight.

Perhaps it is because I have worked very hard today and spent most of my waking time either at my paid employment or my personal unpaid employment of hobbit rearing.  Nevertheless, I am a bit flat this evening.

I need an evening of 'the girls'.

Thankfully, Friday night they will be here to sup wine and regal me with some delicate/sordid stories which will hopefully, provide me with some blog fodder for many evenings to come.

As many other parents will also be experiencing, the hobbits went back to school today. I have never seen so much excitement about returning to uniform as I did this morning. In fact we were so super organised that we were at the school gate before it had even been unlocked...keen or what?

The only way to raise hobbits is to be super organised, so it is quite lucky that Wonder Woman is my alias...and many other women out there too. Do you ever wonder how we do it all ladies?

Life is a big juggling act and I often feel I need Worzel Gummidge change of head status throughout my day.  Luckily I am also a Gemini and suffer from split personality disorder.

So I'm afraid there it is...a dull day in the life of us. More often than not that is the case...and I apologise for not telling a great story tonight.

However, in view of the return to school and furthering our education, I will leave you with some favourite hobbit words, from their world...just in case you ever meet them.

Kiweed - Kiwi
Winnipigs - Guinea Pigs
Garlic - Dalek
Purple milk - strawberry milkshake
Poopar - a cut or graze
and my all time favourite, the number eleventy-one...which really should need no explanation.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do the hobbits not say princessa wulise anymore :-(

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Of course they do, how could they not say that anymore? X