Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 October 2012

Discovering muscles...

After my personal training session and my exuberance yesterday, I have woken up this morning and discovered muscles that I had forgotten were there; and this morning they bloody hurt!!

My arms feel they have been beaten and my bum cheeks been pummelled by a hammer by some mad man during the night.

If only eh?

This is the bit that always puts me off exercise so I really have to push through this and keep going, but it is the pain in the beginning that makes me think, 'No, can't do anymore...must heal body'.

Any major fitness freaks out there reading this blog? Any advice you can give me?

I now have to get skipping and cycling, and I am nervous it will hurt my bum cheeks...or god forbid, make it worse...do I just push through the pain?

Something this painful just has to be worth it surely?

No comments: