Total Pageviews

Monday 15 October 2012

Massaged by Superman...

My apologies but the blog this evening is a repeat subject. As I am sorry to inform you that this evenings blog comes from the comfort of my kitchen floor.

I can not move.

The hobbits have brought me my cold cup of tea and my iPad so that I do not need to move...because I really truly don't think I can...if I could reach my telephone I would call a nice fireman to come and assist me, do you think I could order one from the Internet from the iPad?

My muscles in my a**e are absolutely killing me!!! This exercise is going to be the death of me. I have just competed my plan for this evening, and after completing my ab crunches as the final part I have discovered that the coolness of the kitchen floor is looking quite attractive.

Without meaning to sound like a right old pervert, Superman has just rubbed my cheeks with vigour to see if that will ease any of the pain....alas to no avail.

I have now asked the hobbits for a blanket so that I can sleep here.

Honest to god...this is worse than childbirth and that is really saying something after spending 36 hours in labour in one pregnancy, and passing out after giving birth to twins on the second....OMFG!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The kitchen floor is not all that bad a place to sleep...however I can see all the Lego stuffed under the washing machine, and the dirt around the bin where the mop has missed it...so maybe it's not all that hygienic a place to sleep, but the blanket will keep me warm and protected from the spiders.

If I am not on the school run in the morning, someone come round and ease me off the floor with a crane...thanks.

No comments: