Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sod the radio!

I am normally someone who enjoys having music on.

The radio is nearly always on or there is music playing somewhere in the house or in the car. But quite frankly, these last few days it is really pi**ing me off.

It is not doing me any good at all...and I am sick of hearing songs about emotions. I was eternally grateful the other day when Thriller came on!

Can you tell that I am having a bad day? Did you know that there was a song called exactly that? Arggghhhhh!!!!

Can someone please sing about something else? Anything...mowing the lawn, unicorns, shopping in Tesco's....anything other than unrequited love or missing someone in the middle of the bloody night!

I have a good mind to complain to EMI, Virgin, the radio stations, or even worse start listening to the shipping forecast.

I am trying very hard to focus on my life, my needs and my hobbits...but Heart FM is not helping. Pathetic isn't it? I am even quite angry at my pathetic-ness, frustrated at my weakness and generally annoyed with myself for feeling this way. Other people go through far worse so why can't I get my head together?

My friends say that time is irrelevant. You either feel something for someone or you don't...no matter how long you have known them. But really? I could hit myself if I wasn't so useless.

My blog does help though. It is excellent therapy...writing my thoughts down helps process them, my conclusions however are not great so are probably not best written down here or I will have an avalanche of friends happy slapping me, whilst recording the beating on their mobiles to replay to me.

Maybe I should write my own damn songs and sing them to myself in the car? The only problem with that is there may be too many swear words in it for the hobbits to listen to!

No comments: