Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Andy...

Ok, I have been awake since the early wee hours and I am bored, bored, bored.

So I do what everyone has been telling me to do, and I go on the dating website...just to see if anyone has sent me anything of interest.

I can't help it. It isn't really what I want, but I am going a little stir crazy...and after all it is just chatting.

I think I may just be the meanest person in the world, because among the messages I have received I have got one from Andy...and I can't help but want to share with you the content of his message.

Andy is 26. Kind of scary really that he would be looking at a profile of a 40 year old mum of three kids.... I can only imagine what was going through his mind. "Hey, I have my whole life ahead of me, I am young, good looking...no strings...let's go look for stress, anxiety and an older woman who has baggage.'

Hmmmm....

So, according to Andy I am simply hot stuff...wow, who knew...personally I think Andy needs to pop himself off to specsavers ASAP and in response to that there is only one word...really? (Insert raised eyebrow and mocking undertone.)

Shall I go on? Or do you already think that I am mean for mocking Andy, who is after all, a young lad just trying to make contact with members of the opposite sex...well, perhaps if you knew the rest of the message you might not be so scathing about me. Here it is in it's full glory...

Hi.....
I just viewed your profile and i like it. You are a very beautiful and gorgeous lady..and believe me your place is not here...at the way you look..WOW...i'm sure you can drives crazy hundreds of mens :).Your hot smile can thaw glaciers...and your eyes can tame wild animals for sure...You do not need social networks to find your half...i am sure you turn a lot of heads when you walk on the streets.
Why are you alone?Sorry for ask...but that guy who has lost you was crazy..and now is a big loser!!!
The next guy will have you will be more happy than anything... Honestly is one of the few times in my life when i would like to be a little bit older.
I know i am just a kid in front of you,and maybe you wished to hear this things from somebody close to your age...or maybe you are tired to hear hundreds of compliments daily.... By this reason i would like to accept my apologies,i didn't want to bother you...I only just could not stop myself to do not write you this message from all my soul.   
Thanks for reading,and wish you a great evening and a sunny weekend...if you wanna be friends,and chat i am free for you anytime.
Andy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PMSL......English is clearly not his first language, and the claim of you walking the streets, have you got a new profession?

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

No, but maybe I should have...might lead to more success!

Beth said...

Cripes! What photo are you showing on your profile? Can you send me a copy? I did get charged by an elephant in Thailand earlier this year and what with the high incidence of death by snake bite, it could come in rather handy. Whilst he is clearly rather deranged, there is some sanity amidst the madness. You are after all a very beautiful and gorgeous lady!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

The profile piccy is the one with me in the red, skin tight leather dress and fishnets, dancing with the pole...do you think that was too much?

As for beautiful and gorgeous...I think you may be on the same drugs as Andy!!! Lol x

Steve said...

So i see the girls back, as for the street walking where about do you go, you know on the off chance i maybe passing,

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

It is unlikely you would recognise me Steve...so you may have to check out a few street corners just to find me!