Total Pageviews

Monday 5 November 2012

Impressions...

Is anyone else freezing their butt off this evening?

I am sitting in bed with at least four layers of clothing and I am still cold. I think it may be time for...the electric blanket...god I am so getting old.

However, two out of three hobbits I think were also cold tonight, as I have just checked on them and they are cuddled up together in one bed...I seriously considered getting in with them, or at the very least taking them to bed with me like a portable hot cuddly thing.

Maybe if I make enough noise they will wake up and come join me...

I have achieved quite a lot today. Lots of work...eugh...needed to be done, and we have completed homework for three, and I have a shopping list for tomorrow for Spider-Man's model volcano that he wants to make for a school project. He has been googling on the iPad to find the one he wants, and I think we are going for the baking powder, washing up liquid and water one...more effective.

Does anyone else find it hard to keep up with homework and school projects? Especially as I often do work from home in the evening as well...there seems to be so much put on our children from a young age.

We have done reading, maths homework and keywords...times that by three, are you surprised that I am exhausted before I even start the dinner?

However, books are signed and it is parents evening this week...so I might as well look like a good respectable mum for about 48 hours beforehand.

So we are organised for another day...until tomorrow comes at least.


No comments: