Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Just the two of us...

I have just had a very lovely evening with top hobbit, Spider-Man.

In order to help him get over the trauma of burying Jay in the garden this evening we have been to the cinema.

The burial was brief and we dug a small hole in the garden, gave him some tissue to keep him warm and tucked in the two pictures that they had drawn of them playing with him.  Spider-Man was very reluctant to look at him being laid to rest in the hole, Batman was completely fascinated while Superman just asked if we could get another one.

So we hugged each other and all said goodnight to Jay, our little pet and a stick marks the spot. Some people may think it is all a bit too much, but if it helps the hobbits process what has happened then I am all for it.

So after this the hobbits went to see B for a couple of hours, and me and my Spider-Man went off to see the new James Bond film. Just the two of us.

It is very rare for me to get to spend one to one time with any of the hobbits, and this evening Spider-Man and I cuddled in the cinema and ate popcorn...a perfect evening.

He did freak a bit when the possibility of some snogging arrived on the scene and he looked up at me in horror and asked, "They are not going to kiss are they?"
"I think it is possible, so I suggest you cover your eyes." I told him.
Of which he duly did.

For me the film was incredibly stressful, I mean how I will ever get the half naked images of Daniel Craig out of my mind before bedtime is a mystery alone...torture it was...agony.

So just me and the top hobbit this evening and we made the most of it, hopefully it won't be too long before we can do it again....especially if I get to watch Daniel Craig again!

No comments: