Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 November 2012

Retail therapy for three...

Ok, so when the going gets tough...the tough go shopping...don't they?

Well they do in our world.

Two out of three hobbits and I have been shopping this morning, and raced through a few puddles as well just for fun.

All started well, we were after all here for the most important item - batteries, not I can assure you for me and a well known toy, but for the hobbits and their guns. Once they had batteries in the trolley, everything else besides the toy aisle was insignificant.

But after about twenty minutes the boredom set in and for a further fifteen minutes all I had was;
"Can I have this?"
"Can I have an Xbox game?"
"Can we have that?"
"Can I, can I, can I?"

It took all of my strength not to tie them up and throw them into the trolley myself...

However, I needed a top for this evening and I believe they have chosen well Master Yoda. The girls will surely let me know later on tonight...but it will be an all black attire, and some would say that suits my mood appropriately at present.

We are also new school shoe-d up, and winter coated up...for now at least. Forget buying toys for Christmas, it is bad enough just keeping them in warm clothes and food! Can I get away giving them a hamper of food for the forthcoming festivities? Do you think they will be disappointed?

They are now shooting each other like crazy kids...while I try to focus on cleaning my house. It has seen far better days and has been begging me to clean it for days, in fact a few things have been allowed to slip this week and it is time I kicked my arse into shape.

The retail therapy helped. So a small mission accomplished...





No comments: