Total Pageviews

Friday 2 November 2012

Killer heels...

At last the weekend is here...the diary is full, and it promises to be a good one.

The hobbits new Nerf guns have arrived so we can go and shoot pretend rabbits in the morning (apologies to the vegetarians, and it will only be pretend)....Superman has a party so, two hobbits and I may go shopping as I need something to wear for the evening and the hobbits are very good at helping me choose what looks good.

I am out with the girls tomorrow night...my lovely friends have insisted and persuaded me to go into town and get down with the kids. Do you think it took a lot of persuading?

We will be frequenting a local establishment and later a nightclub...it has been a long time since I was at a nightclub and I am reliably informed that it is the type of place that I am likely to get bottled or groped. I am not sure which one scares me the most.

Because it has been a while, I found myself asking a girlfriend today what to wear for tomorrow night...she pondered on this for a bit and said;
"Wear your jeans and some killer heels - your arse looks great in those jeans, even I wanted to grab it."
Really? I was a tad stunned.
"Oh yes definitely...the jeans and a nice top are the way to go. They tend to dress down in Brighton, up in Essex and where you are going it should probably be middle of the road."

Well, I thought, I suppose the jeans would provide an easier getaway from the bottle throwing, and the heels a great weapon for the groper.

So I have an all night babysitter...because if I can make it past midnight it will be a late one, maybe I should consider taking a nap beforehand? Being forty and all...

Sunday is likely to be spent recovering, and there is no biking on Sunday...not for a couple of weeks do I have that pleasure again.

So have a good weekend all..it is my intention to do the same.

No comments: