Total Pageviews

Friday 2 November 2012

How do I look?

Ok, so the head hurt a wee bit at about 5am this morning..but after paracetamol and coffee we are up and running today.

I have had hobbit hugs in bed and although not everything is alright in my world currently, we have the day to get through and we have lots of love in this house.

The hobbits are off to see Nanny for the day as I have to go to work, and after much cajoling the hobbits are ready for the day.

Superman and Batman have just come into to see me and Superman has asked me if he looks smart and sexy.
"Yes," I reassure him, "You look super smart and super sexy. How do I look?"
Batman looks at me curiously, hugs me and says, "You look...kind."

I think that may well be the best compliment I have had in a long time, and I will use it to get through the day.

After all, that is not such a bad thing to be is it?

No comments: