Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 November 2012

Drunk in charge of hobbits...

B has made it her intention this evening to get me drunk...and just two and a half hours later, I am...this is not good, a school night drunk and in charge of a blog and of hobbits.

Alas today has not been a good day...and I am sick of feeling sad. Therefore the Blossom Hill has emerged, and we are looking at dating websites...not, I hasten to add for me, but for her...I am good at replying to prospective boyfriends for her apparently.

I am not quite ready to jump back onto the horse as it were, even though my friends suggest I should...no, no, no, I can not simply put myself through that again at the moment.

So I am living through the lovely, wonderful, special B...can you tell I have had a few glasses of vino?

She has even suggested that my glass may be laced with something anaesthetically pleasing, so that I may fall under her spell instead... "Would you like some rohypnol with that madam?"

So we are on dating websites,  I have no idea what she is doing half the time and I am only instructed to reply to them on her behalf...we have met Rob, and are currently chatting to Richard who she likes, but personally, it just ain't doing it for me...he needs to improve his chat up lines!

The good news is J has just turned up with extra supplies...this could be a long night...alcohol is blotting things out, it is good and I am embracing it!

No comments: