Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2012

Thank you...

I was a bit spoilt this weekend.

Not only did I get to spend some quality time with my old man and a friend, but I am also the proud owner of a new shiny (actually not that shiny) crash helmet.

It is truly beautiful....can a crash helmet be beautiful? In matt black, it even has a built in sun visor...yeah baby! It is bloody lovely....and I have my dad to thank for my early Christmas present.

Quite looking forward to my next ride out, purely for the fact that I can wear my sexy new gift...I may not have a bike yet, but I do at least have a vital piece of equipment towards my goal.

It was also great spending some time just chatting to my dad, who I have found his advice to be invaluable recently. We rarely get the chance to chat about everyday stuff and sometimes it is nice just to have someone else in the house...regardless of whether you are talking or just watching a bit of TV.

When I get a chance I shall post a picture of my new crash helmet...maybe even with me in it...

Thanks dad xx

No comments: