Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Blog on location...

Good evening all...

My blog comes to you tonight from Yapton, having drunk my weight in wine with my very good friend S and her husband C.

Hearing my loneliness this evening they were absolutely insistent that I arrived at their house with clean underwear for the morning and my toothbrush, ensuring that I still arrived at work in time.

They have been very hospitable and looked after me this evening with white wine and food...the room is becoming more and more smoke filled which is probably not doing any favours to my cold but hey, sometimes you just have to go with the flow!

We have eaten homemade steak pie and mushy peas, which was just what the doctor ordered to soak up the wine...and have discussed everything and anything and it has been a thoroughly enjoyable evening, which makes me wonder why I don't spend more time with them.

Subjects of conversation have been relationships and how they fuck you up in a big way, I can use the word fuck this evening in my blog because I am too drunk to change it into this f**k; we have discussed work and the depression of it; JK Rowling; my blog; Fifty shades of grey and although it was an appallingly written book that it woke up most housewives in order to embrace handcuffs and vibrators; we have also discussed friendships and how bloody amazing they are when every other bugger lets you down.

An excellent way to start the new year and I am very pleased to be here...

No comments: