Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 January 2013

Butt kicking...

Well the start to my 2013 isn't going quite to plan.

I had envisaged a much happier start to the year, and although when the bell struck midnight on the 31st December it had looked quite promising, just two days in and it has gone to pot.

*Insert big deep sigh here*

However, she says, there are always people far worse off than oneself so I need to give myself a bit of a butt kicking and get on with it. That is...life.

I still have a list to work through and I still have people around me who care about me, and I them. I haven't quite reached the complete depths of despair and I sincerely hope that I never will.

My hobbits will be home in just five sleeps, and no matter how much stress they give me they also give me an equal amount of loving, and loving is what I really need right now. So five more sleeps and I can get an extra big dose of it.

In the meantime I am going to concentrate on me. Because I am worth it.

No comments: