Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2013

Weekend plans...

Morning all...I hope that your weekend has started out promisingly.

I have woken up with a wee bit of a hangover and I fear that thanks to the girls that it is only going to go downhill from here.

My plans are to go motor biking, watch the football with some friends (yes really) and get drunk tonight....if you could just throw in a curry in there somewhere I fear I may be in danger of growing a penis!

This is my final weekend without the hobbits, and whilst it is true that I am very excited that we are just down to two sleeps before my hugging session commences, I am also aware that this may be my last proper break for quite sometime to come...so I am going to embrace it.

The motor biking session is with the boys from Bike Smart and the football is with a devoted Brighton fan, so I will watch her for when to cheer them on, just after I have worked out which colour the team I am supposed to be supporting is in....

I am out with the girls tonight and my dancing feet are ready, the heels are clean and the dress is ironed. The girls are determined that I will enjoy my last weekend of freedom...however I personally fear for the local residents.

It would seem that we are all in the need of some alcohol, to take us off to places where we don't have to think about all the other crap....my friend J is getting anxious about her fella's impending birthday and whether or not he will like the birthday present she has got him, and I mean anxious beyond belief....whilst S is struggling to remember which fella she actually dated last night, and me, well, I am normally designated driver so I have the anxiety of getting them home at the end of the night!

So whatever your plans are this weekend, I sincerely hope that you all enjoy it....

1 comment:

Biker said...

Do remember girls that when going out with men not to tell them how many lovers you have had as it frightens them

Remember they are just as nervous as you

So history is best kept a secret