Total Pageviews

Friday 15 February 2013

Apologies...and a recap...

My sincere apologies for not blogging for a wee while...other things have taken priority this past week, and god what a week it has been!!!

Would you like a recap? No? Well, you are gonna get one anyway...so read at your leisure or not at all, your choice...

Work...a hell of a lot of it, but it looks like I have caught up with most of it...that's all you need to know really, just busy, busy, busy.

The challenge set by me by my friend for her lovers Valentines Gift...done...tick. However, I am beginning to feel like Anneka Rice with the things that she sets me. I can now tell you that I had to get an engraving done, on something very teeny weeny (as the hobbits would say), and I managed it at the twelfth hour!

Having been to pretty much every engraver I could think of over the past week, I was finally recommended one locally where I rushed to during my lunch break on Wednesday. The shop was closed. Not great... he was my last option, however I managed to get the shop owners attention, and dear god love him he opened up for me even though Wednesday was his half day.

Explaining my dilemma I eventually told him where this little medallion was likely to go...and how urgent it was.
"Don't be embarrassed," he said with a smile, "you would be surprised at what I have engraved." Then bless him, he did it for me there and then for three pounds and a kiss on each cheek! My friend was absolutely over the moon, and apparently her lover took it all in good humour...phew!

I am hoping she won't set me anymore challenges for the moment...however God knows what Easter will bring me!!!!

Thursday...aah, the day I confess I was dreading. Nevertheless, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I was greeted with three Valentine cards (one that said Happy Vanilla Day) and a Valentines picture that was more akin to The Valentines Massacre, with lots of people shooting each other complete with blood spurting...hmmm...it is after all the thought that counts. However I was invited out for a meal in the evening...which was very nice indeed....so got through it in one piece. *wipes sweat off brow*

Someone also hit my car....yes, then had a nice little rant at me when I told her how much damage had been done. Hmm...I thought I was supposed to be the one annoyed? So lots of insurance phone calls...keeping me occupied.

Erm...what else can I tell you? Aha...my friend has tested the vibrating cock ring....which is perhaps more deserving of a full blog rather than just a paragraph...so more to come...if you pardon the pun.

A weekend of dancing is just around the corner, as all work and no play makes for a very dull wondering woman...it is also an excellent cure for distracting oneself when distraction is what is required.

Hoping next week will be mildly quieter and a little less fraught and busy, but I think that's unlikely...

No comments: