Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 March 2013

Danger zone...

What is it about little boys bedrooms? Are little girls as bad?

In order to complete the housework duties today, I really had no choice but to enter the forbidden zone. The two areas in the house that I try to close my eyes too.

Sheesh! By the end of my marathon session I can now see the floor and there is a bag of rubbish awaiting disposal by the front door, however to get there it took about two hours of organising, disposing and cleaning.

To enter a boys bedroom you have to have a stomach made of steel. It really is no good being a pussy about this; you can find the most horrendous things under the bed, stuck on shelves and yes, smeared on the wall.

*shudders*

You have to be immune to potential mould growing on old apple cores, limber enough to pick up several sweet wrappers and patient enough to organise the DVD's....again.

So I completed my task with an iron will and protective mask. It has been fumigated and will stay clean for ooh, approximately 24 hours...

I suppose it is all relative. I am fairly sure my bedroom was a mess when I was a wee girl, but I really don't recall picking my nose and having no other solution but to wipe what I had found across my bedroom wall...eugh!!!

Until next week....when I will repeat the cleansing process all over again.


3 comments:

biker said...

You wait till they come home with conkers ,stones leaves,and possibly tadpoles having been on a nature outing from school
Little boys like to collect everything and never grow up

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

They already love sticks! God forbid if I throw away any of their precious pieces of wood! X

Wonder(ing) Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.