Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 March 2013

Pimping me out...

I have a potential date next week.

I have no expectations about it but I am quite looking forward to it, so let's hope it isn't too much of a disappointment eh? Be rest assured Dad I am just trying a few things on and out...

There is me thinking that it would be nice to go on a few dates with some different people, just to see what else is out there...nothing sinister...playing the field in a low key kind of way.

However my friend J has other ideas.
"So, what are you gonna wear?" She says to me today.
"Hmmm, I was thinking the new skirt."
"Yep, yep, I am liking that...heels, and no knickers." She says instructing me.
"What?" I look at her horrified, "I am not, not wearing knickers...what do you think I am?  I don't do stuff like that, especially on a first date...Not only that it will be bloody cold!"
"Oh go on girl, live a little." She says with a laugh, "no knickers, add a bit of spice."
"Are you trying to get me into trouble?"
"No, I am trying to get you to just enjoy what comes your way."

"Hmmm," I say, "I think you are pimping me out. Are you on commission here? Have you been speaking to a couple of male friends and made some sort of deal?"
All she does is laugh at me, which suggests that may be exactly what she may have done.
"Well, I will be wearing knickers, I can assure you." I inform her defiantly.
"Spoilsport. Let your hair down..."
"Or indeed my knickers..." I reply.
"Exactly."

Wish me luck eh? At least in getting out of the house with my full set of underwear still on...

2 comments:

biker said...

Keep your tights on its still to cold and snow is coming again and its one place a girl does not want to get frost bite

any way first date should just be as friends
so don't rush

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Absolutely..And it is just friends...not rushing anything, I promise!!! Xx