Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 March 2013

Penultimate...

I had a second date this evening, with a man who can only be described as gentlemanly.

Well, actually that isn't strictly true...

That wouldn't be the only description of him that I could use; I could also say that he was kind, funny, very sexy telephone voice, attractive and potentially was someone that I could enjoy cuddling up to.

However, things never quite go to plan do they? It would have been lovely to have ended this evening with more than just a cuddle, but after an evening of chatting it became apparent that we were not as compatible as we would have both liked.

Wouldn't it have been lovely to have met someone as special as him and for it to have sparked off like these things are supposed to? Alas, instead of something more we said goodbye and wished each other good luck in our future searches.

So to him I say thank you; it is all about the journey, and having you in it made me feel special for a short while, you made me feel attractive and worthy.

People enter our lives for a reason...and whilst I can not say if I did anything for him, I can say that for me he boosted my self esteem at just the right time and at just the right level.

I just feel sad that penultimate did in fact mean final...xxx

1 comment:

biker said...

it takes a lot journeys to reach a goal
so try again