Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 May 2013

An award winning pie...

Based on a true story...

As I walked into work yesterday morning I catch a glimpse of J's face...

It has the telltale signs. One eye is closed, one is barely open...hair slightly ruffled and she has a very large coffee in her hand.
"Booty call?" I ask her.
She nods with a slight grimace, "1 a.m. this morning."
"Nice."

"Hmmm....very nice." She agrees.
"You are getting good at this." I say...
"It all started at the dentist..." She starts, while I look at her rather oddly...really? The dentist?

"Well, actually it all started Monday night when I was eating a pie at the football." She started again.

Ok, now I am really confused. Whilst I appreciate the tension behind a good football game that could produce some seriously good sex, I am a little unsure about the sexual tension behind a pie (unless her fella is a feeder) and the dentist...

So I just look at her...with one eyebrow raised in a questionable manner hoping that she will fill in the gaps.
"While I was eating the pie, an award winning pie I will have you know, my new tooth fell out."
Confusion clearing slightly in my mind...
"The earliest dentist appointment I could get was Thursday and when I arrived, knowing how nervous I was, the dentist asked me to relax and think of things that relaxed me; that I enjoyed...things that could make me feel calm."
"Ok. You do know that this is the point people think of calming waters; sunny beaches...being massaged by an Italian Stallion?" I suggest.
"Hmm...yes, any normal person yes...but I thought of other things. Got relaxed by thinking of D soaping up in the shower..."

I look at her quite amazed that she could even summon that thought whilst in the dentists chair...I am so frightened of dentists that it is all they can do to get me to sit down and open my mouth. No pun intended...

"So?"
"Well, it was such a good image that I had to go home and you know, calm myself a wee bit...so sent the man some messages and hey, by midnight the booty call was booked."

Wow...now that really is an award winning pie! Think of the marketing value in that...they could sell it in the aisles while showing the new Fifty Shades film...

However, lying in a dentist chair and getting erotic thoughts is, I believe, beyond me to be honest with you...nevertheless I have booked a check up in the near future to at least try...a different subject matter though J...I can assure you!!!

No comments: