Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2013

Get cracking...

Well we knew the mojo wouldn't stay hidden for long?

I have made lists with sub headings today; cleansed the house (yes cleansed courtesy of Pootle); cleaned the hobbits rooms (shudders); Superman discovered a love for the Opera and I have started writing....all good here.

We visited a local musical and arts festival this morning to watch Pootle's hobbit dance, back flip and get on down to some serious music...it was all I could do to stop myself from joining in. However, a middle aged woman attempting to do a back flip is not a pretty sight...even if the Red Cross were on hand...

Local music bands and artists were singing, which is where Superman discovered a new passion. The last thing I thought he would be interested in was a young woman singing opera, however he was insistent. She sang a piece from Madame Butterfly...and it was quite lovely watching him gripped,   watching her intensely and almost spellbound. Hobbits still have the ability to surprise me.

So I am back on track. Five more weeks to finish the list...better get cracking eh?

No comments: