Total Pageviews

Monday 10 June 2013

Hollywood on line three...

What with the blog coming to an end in just 6 days, (well this one anyway)...my friends and I can't help but discuss and reflect back on the year that was, The year of being forty...

There is actually so much that never got mentioned in the blog, however I remember every detail either through reminders in the blog or just purely from memory; like what really caused the sad demise of Jay the hamster; what actually happened with P and with whom; how wild J was in the early days and so much more...

"You know," says Pootle supping her beer while supervising an eight year old's birthday party with me, "it would actually make a really good film."
"There is certainly enough in it. But perhaps I should finish the book first."
"So much has happened; some heartache, the experiences and of course the list."
"Hmmm...what would be the Hollywood ending? We have to have one."
J agrees, (it takes a lot of us to supervise a birthday party) "the Hollywood ending is you girls flying off to New York."
"Yes, with Justin Timberlake walking in to the bar in Manhatten." Says Pootle.
"Or Daniel Craig?" I muse.

"We would need decent actors to play us." Says Pootle. "Hmm, who would we be...?"
We deliberate on this for some time.
"If we have Hugh Jackman as my dream scene, can I play myself?" Says Pootle.
"Absolutely, as long as when Daniel Craig comes on in my dream scene cameo that I can also play myself." I tell her.
"Agreed."

"I think D needs to be David Beckham," says J, "and I can be played by Posh...you know, being the classy bird that I am."
Pootle, S and I just look at her in disbelief, and Pootle says what everyone else is thinking, "really?"
She nods, "yes, D could be David."
"No, he really couldn't..." I tell her.
"I know he could be played by James Corden..." Says S.
"He could, but when J is looking at him through her rose tinted spectacles, he could turn into David Beckham...playing out her delusion?" I suggest
"Works for me," she agrees.

And so it goes on; I shall let you guess who was Miranda Hart, Renee Zelwegger, Voldemort..I.e. Ralph Fiennes, Dawn French and many more...with these amount of famous people it just has to be a hit surely?

Maybe that is the Hollywood ending? A Hollywood film deal?

I can handle that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do think that some things need to be left out of the film and leave people pondering! Jesus we could give Desperate Housewives a run for their money!!!

Anonymous said...

Never mind Desperate Housewives, more like Dallas! Who shot J and P?.....then they show up at Stone Henge! Who needs a shower Lol

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

There is absolutely some things that could never be, or should ever be mentioned again...however, it is nice to know that I have background material...or is that blackmail material???