Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 November 2014

Just so we are clear...

Clarity.

Makes everything clearer. Smoother. Normal even. Just a little bit of communication so that people understand and can relate to what you are doing or feeling.

When I worked for BA and there was a plane delay, I would make a point of telling everyone that I was checking in or boarding for their flight, as much information that I was able to. It helped them. There were less arguments, less stress at the Gate and even some camaraderie to be found.

We are simple creatures. We like to be told what is happening; it gives us a sense of control.

Now, of course I am well aware that not every reader of my blog knows every intimate part of my life...good God, why would you want to? I am sure that you have your own dilemmas to deal with and adding mine to the mix would be rude and a little bit presumptuous of me.

Nevertheless, I do feel compelled to blog this evening over the issues once again, of communication. Call it; a second part to 'New Balls Please.'

A recent experience has led me down this route. A recent experience has made me completely realise that there are men out there whose only focus is themselves and their ego. Not that I was completely oblivious to that fact, but it is with sad realisation that someone I trusted and allowed back into my life on their request, felt the need to lie to me, ignore me and in general behave badly.

Then finally, after gaining and breaking my trust yet again - they suggested that in a roundabout way that we stay in touch, by commenting on my blog.

Please. Don't do me any favours. Do not think that I want to ever hear from you again by blog, by email, by text or snail mail.

Seriously people, if you are even considering contacting an ex flame to enquire about their general well being or contemplating a new relationship, and there is a little part of you that is just unsure...then DON'T DO IT!! Step away from your 'phone...leave them alone. It took months maybe years to get over you, so don't even consider making them feel shit again. It makes you selfish, weak, shitty and quite frankly, a cockwomble (look it up under Urban Dictionary.)

As for my dilemma, it is no longer a dilemma. I now have complete clarity and for once I am speaking what is really on my mind. I am finally waking up to the fact that being nice, is not always the answer.

So Goodbye. You know who you are.

...and just so we are clear...


9 comments:

rache said...

Nicely put. Rx

Anonymous said...

As a super hero Wonderwoman ,you are accustomed to baddies, low life members of society and damn right evil no gooders....however when someone steps into the Cockwomble territory, the side kicks step in! Get me my clock I hear other cry!! How dare an evil entity think that they have the power to over throw a super hero who is in control of their own life purpose! Get some boots and pants of your own, cos your not needed on this planet now or anytime Cockwomble!...P..xx

Anonymous said...

I meant cloak!!...I will never be a grammar super hero lol!...x

Anonymous said...

I still think castration is the answer.

Tinks
xxx

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Chin is up, bitch boots are on (deservedly and finally) - good things just around the corner x

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Love it!!!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

I hope so... A clear message me thinks x

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Wouldn't have you any other way Pootle - never upset the dynamic duo xx

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Or the cure xxx