Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Eggs in a basket...

My farmer friend might be able to help me out with a few thoughts.

I always thought that putting all your eggs in one basket would be a good thing, but now I'm thinking that each singular egg may require it's very own basket to be carried around in, to prevent it from getting damaged.

What would be the best advice unexpected farmer?

A) all eggs together, risk of damage, risk of the basket being too weighed down.
B) share the eggs over two, three or four baskets so that the weight of everything is distributed?
C) keep each egg in it's own specially lined quilted basket, so that nothing gets broken, and it's as light as a feather?

Anyone can reply, not just farmers...

4 comments:

eggpert said...

depends on how big the eggs are!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Oh I never considered that...good point!

steve said...

so how do you like your eggs?

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Well well Steve, nice to see you here...as for how I like my eggs, hmmm that would be for me to know! X