Total Pageviews

Monday 13 August 2012

Spaghetti and sex ed...

I have a friend where as far as sex is concerned no holds are barred.

I have another friend who less confident in such matters.

Purely by fluke, last night they got to meet each other for the first time to talk about everything; and I was lucky enough to witness the whole thing, and make them spaghetti bolognaise.

The friend who is less confident is certainly no prude, but suffers from low self esteem, even though she is one of the most generous, warmest and kindest hearted people I know. She holds down a full time job; is an excellent mother and is someone I could turn to in any crisis.

My other friend has been hurt. So has spent most of her time in the last few months spreading her wings amongst other things; and thoroughly enjoyed herself. She hasn't hurt anyone, has been safe and is always honest about what she wants.

Among some of her best stories are; whipping off her knickers in a pub toilet, being a submissive for a dominant and finally meeting a man who rings every bell and knocks on every door. I really hope she has finally found happiness because she bloody deserves it.

However, last night was about some sexual education. While these two shared stories and talked about how to perfect certain acts with a banana and a condom between your teeth, I served them tea and Spaghetti.

How very British of me.

I love the fact that I am meeting new people all the time; I really love my life when I listen to one friend helping another and discussing the most intimate of things to ensure that we all get to share the wealth. I really love the fact that sex is not a secret between friends, that girls can talk about the best bits and the disasters so that the sisterhood gets to experience everything.

It was harmless fun, but one of my friends left my house last night far more educated and happier than she had been in a long time.

How can that be wrong?

No comments: