Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Inter breeding...

I have just returned from another swimming session.

Those of you who are interested, I am doing rather well with my new diet plan - starvation and swimming seems to finally having an effect. At last!

Anyway, I have been trying to swim three times a week. Not only is it good for me, but it's also a great distraction from a hobbit free world - which we are now half way through - woo hoo!!!

Today I went during the day as I am currently having a few days off work, and I thought it would be nice to go for a lunchtime swim...wrong.

What is it about my local pool that seems to have the most annoying people in it? Is it close to chav city? Today there were specifically two teenage boys, who I think may have just managed to piss off everyone in the pool.

They deliberately splashed people; pulled the rope that the lane swimmers use; crossed over in front of you while swimming and dive bombed. They were the most annoying, irritating f**kwits I have ever had the displeasure to know.

I stopped counting lengths after a while and just kept repeat words beginning with D as I swam up and down - you know like; drown, decapitation or death. I even imagined kicking one in the nadgers as I swam serenely past - it was a good image.

There must be a local village somewhere that houses these interbred kids - and if there is, why do they not have their own sodding pool? Bugger off and annoy your own village idiot parents.

One fellow swimmer said to me that they looked bored.
"I could drown them?" I suggested. "Put them and us out of their misery."

I tried very hard not to glare at them, honestly I did...but I swear if looks could have killed they'd have been 6 feet under with a speedo wedgy and a wet towel stuffed in their mouth!

If my hobbits ever behaved like these kids did, I swear I would kill them myself.
Is this what happens?Am I beginning to adjust to my old age and grumpiness?  One day you are 39, and the next you are falling into old git mode and grumbling about the youth today?

Well, if it is then bring it on.
Respect for others costs nothing...
....however my bail is quite expensive after drowning one of the f**kers, so can anyone spare a tenner?

No comments: