Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tardiness...

This evening's blog is a wee bit late. I apologise.

Today has been a busy day, spoke to the hobbits, a scrummy little boy said I had golden hair in the light and I spent the evening in the company of someone nice.  So all in all, a good day.

Tomorrow I am off to London, to see a very very good friend, who needs all the up to date gossip and she might buy me lunch...if I have been a good girl, which is not entirely impossible for me to do...

I am flaking a bit now - so will hopefully have more tomorrow for you. But as it's a blog a day, I was aware that I needed to write something.

Sorry it's so pathetic. I will attempt to find where I left my funny bone tomorrow, and try and regale you with humorous stories of London and old Kentish Town.

Until tomorrow... X

No comments: