Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 September 2012

A less than naughty blog...

Evening all.

I had hoped to bring you a more saucier blog this evening, alas my source of sauciness is otherwise engaged. Therefore, the naughtier blog will have to wait...for now.

Well, I have to confess the last couple of days have been emotionally draining to say the least. Thankfully, not directly related to my life, but because of the course I have been on for work.

I have been on a course about suicide.

Sounds cheery doesn't it? Thankfully, not about how to do it but how to prevent people from doing it. Alas, the natural theme of the course explores what experiences you have had...consequently resulting in some emotional memories.

In fact, I am all educated up this week. I have just started another online course for work and I have, of course...the imminent theory test on Thursday.

Perhaps it is in my horoscope that I am in educational mode this week; the moon lies with the stars that specifically represent learning. Well, at least let's hope so, then I may just pass.

I have already mentioned how nervous I am about my test. I know that I have been driving for 23 years, however, I have no faith in my abilities, and am aware that I can hide my dunce hat well.

So will get back to the revising, before my short term and long term memory fail me completely.

In the meantime, I hope my saucy, norty source is up for a chat tomorrow night...you know who you are...call me baby, I need inspiration!

No comments: