Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lost balls...

The evening has deteriorated.

Some of my most favourite people in the world are here with me this evening, providing me with some blog inspiration - as they always do.

Thankfully hobbits are asleep, or at least pretending to be, because the wine and chat is flowing.

Initially the evening did not start well... J has lost her balls.  Her balls were posted by our Ann Summers rep of three weeks ago to an address and they never arrived.  The emphasis here is 'an address', rather than her or my specific address.

We have worked out that they have gone to four doors down, where happens to live  a group of mechanics.

Needless to say we drew straws at who would be the one to go down and retrieve said parcel.  However, I think the person who drew the shortest straw needs more alcohol before they go and ring the doorbell.

We have also had a very healthy discussion about shaving, anal sex and durex playgel. This is beginning to feel like a normal night at my house.

L suggested that the girls put the playgel on the end of our noses to check out our reactions. Sadly, B, C and myself had absolutely no reaction whatsoever, J was the only one and managed to give herself a little bit of a thrill to keep her going for the evening.

B and I even resorted to trying it on two specific areas which we had hoped would make a difference, however I think it was more windchill than any major result.

Bit of a shame really...hope we haven't wasted three quid!

No comments: