Total Pageviews

Monday 10 September 2012

Pants...

Ok, I need help.

I am pants at revising, pants at retaining information unless it's which Superhero wear his pants on the outside and just pants at reading symbols.

So this information doesn't really bode well for my theory test on thursday.

Help!!!

I have a book...which I am still ploughing through, and I am completing an online test on a nightly basis...of which I am now improving on. However, I went into a small panic today thinking, maybe it's the wrong test!! Maybe all the questions I have revised it won't have.

I am going to fail - I have a feeling of impending doom - no really I have, even more than normal.

How can I be that dim? It's not rocket science after all...I should know most of it bearing in mind I drive a car.

So thursday evenings blog, may indeed be a tad sad - just warning y'all now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're over thinking it! You can do it, you do know it, you're getting good feedback - go for it! Xxx