Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 September 2012

Little boys...

I am having a slumber party...well at least that is what it feels like.

I have five boy bodies scattered around the house and chosen bedrooms.  Alas so far, no one is asleep, do you think it may be a long night?

B is working tonight, so her boys are bunking down with my hobbits...we have staggered bedtimes, sung songs and threatened fates worse than death if no one is asleep by eight, however they are still going.

I reason, that they will have to sleep at some point.

It has pretty much been like that all day, and at one point there were six young boys in the house all doing their own thing and vying for attention...luckily I did have help and support at one point. A very worthy opponent.

It has been a good weekend for many reasons, and although having six/five boys running you ragged all day can be exhausting at the end of the day, I actually don't think I would have it any other way.

Long may it reign!

No comments: