Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 September 2012

Looking up...

Well, tonight I am off out on my own.

No girlies or hobbits, just me... I feel this freedom may just go to my head, and I may end up in a nightclub dancing until the wee early hours to rave music, and a gathering of teenagers....just for fun you understand.

Alternatively I may meet someone and take a romantic stroll along the beach...ok, ok, I will try not to get ahead of myself, eh?

Today has been a busy but enjoyable day. Lots of tedious jobs finished, like washing the car and washing the kitchen floor...however there was a nice summer break moment at about 2pm, when B and I met on her lawn for a glass of Pimms...alas we were just missing two others to join us, but maybe tomorrow.

Interestingly, we talked about how much easier how lives are now. Even though we are both now on our own, life before was so much harder and we are grateful for the ease of things.

It may have been the Pimm's talking, but anything that confirms that decisions you have made were right is helpful. You can never see what great things are around the corner, but things can only get better when you've hit rock bottom.

Because from the bottom you look up and can see the sunshine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there are two things: Do your feet hurt from all the dancing & did you get the romantic stroll you were hoping for???!

Anonymous said...

You may be relieved to hear, that the stroll was more the order of the evening....

biker said...

some times it seems a long tunnel but it will get brighter

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

I think I see a light!!! Xx