Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 September 2012

A very special man...

This weekend has ended on a very sad note.

I sincerely hope that the friend I am writing about forgives me if she ever reads this - however I think it is poignant and worthwhile remembering how precious life really is.

A friend of mine lost her husband this weekend. He was the love of her life and understandably she is devastated. Sadly I can not get to where she is in order to support her, however I know that she has valued friends around her at this incredibly difficult time.

Suddenly other issues no longer take precedence when you realise the pain that someone else is going through. They pale in comparison.

It reminds me that there is only one life and we must always endeavour to enjoy it, because we really don't know what is around the corner.

For my friend and her children, I want you to know that I am thinking of you and your family. You are very special, and he was an incredibly special man.

Love you xxx

No comments: