Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 September 2012

Anally retentive...

Of all the things that I have discussed thus far on my blog, one I haven't quite yet broached is the road less travelled...

I have a very good friend who this afternoon has inspired me with today's blog. Drinking coffee in my kitchen the subject matter came up...she has recently had this experience so she seemed to be the best person to quiz.

Now to be honest there is something that makes me wince like I am sucking a lemon when considering the thought of anal sex.
I mean, really? 

Does this make me a prude I ask her?
"Good god no, I mean it's not really what it is there for is it? Let's be honest...' She continues, 'I mean, I doubt Adam and Eve did it....or maybe they did.' she ponders briefly.

I sip tea looking at her, 'I don't recall that lesson in bible study. Hmm, today children we shall learn about Adam taking Eve under the tree of Forbidden fruit...notice children how Adam is utilising the back bottom, rather than the front one.'

Dear god, imagine the parental complaints!

So what is the attraction then? I need to ask some men, but alas I have no man to ask today...and I have already discussed leather fetishes with my dad today and I think this one might just tip him over the edge.

The male angle is fairly obvious...but the girls? 
My friend informs me that it is pleasureable. She says that it is a nice feeling, but certainly wouldn't have said that she was turned on by it. 

So would she do it again?
'Oh yeah, because it's about their need as well and something that would make them happy.' She continued, 'after the initial shock of feeling like my insides were going to split, like the sensation of having a big poo...' she pauses for effect and you just know I am wincing and crossing my legs right now don't you?

'...then you get used to it and it get's easier.' She looks at me expectantly.
I have to ask, 'Is it not messy?'
'Nope, not at all, but be aware of the after effects.'

After effects? Do I really want to know this?
Yes, you're right dear reader, I do.

She smiles at me, 'Your bloody arse hurts the next day and it feels weird when you go to the loo.' She is slightly triumphant with the expression on my face.

'However, ' she adds as a final warning, as if I needed anymore. 'I believe that there are two things you must be aware of before commencing such an act. Firstly use plenty of lube just to ease the way, and secondly under no circumstance, never, ever in any way shape or form, give a blow job afterwards.'

I think I will stay a prude. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend didn't mention the matter of trust, that should be number three!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

You are quite right Anon, trust is imperative!