Total Pageviews

Friday 26 October 2012

Drunk dancing...sober....

I have blitzed my house tonight.

I have moved hobbits around the house, and banned them from the room I have cleaned.  They now have decided to say goodbye to the Lego room, and are now back in a room each. They even have permission forms on the bedroom doors that say who can and can't enter their bedrooms.

"Mummy is alout to clean the bedrmmms, F is alout to come to the bedrmmms and A is alout....'

Hobbit language is pretty damn cool.

I have also had a couple of visitors this evening where we have stayed off the wine for once, drunk tea and coffee and still managed to drunk dance (completely stone cold sober) in a very chilly garden to The Nolans, Spandau Ballet and Anita Ward to name but a few.

There is a video of J and C dancing to 'Save all your kisses for me' and alas a video of me dancing to 'I love to love'...thankfully we have enough on each other to ensure that these are never broadcast publicly.

Sometimes the best nights are spontaneous...

This evening I feel relaxed and chilled, and happy in the knowledge that my house is clean...until 7.30am at least. No one is awake to appreciate it except me and the hamster...but it feels good.

Roll on the weekend.

No comments: