Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 October 2012

It all starts with a little pulling...

It appears that the more I talk about sex on my blog, the more interest I get.  Strange huh?

Or is it? Is it that we are all just looking for some of the answers to some of these questions, and I am not the only person wondering?

There is so much yet to be uncovered, but of course I am dictated to by which conversation I have and who with. Some friends are very open about sex, whilst others less so...and they are all nervous about being written about and sent out in a blog.

I can assure all of you that it will always remain anonymous, but of course there is a chance that you may recognise yourself, or equally others may recognise you...it depends on who else you tell.

The closest I came to sex today...if you pardon the connotation behind that, was a subject about hair pulling at lunchtime today. You can tell I work very hard can't you?

Now, on immediate reflection, that doesn't say much about why it was a reference to sex...and initially it wasn't. My colleague found a book entitled, 'Help for Hair Pullers', and was more about a mental health condition where people repeatedly pull out their hair in response to stressful situations.

However, we as a team saw far more in it than that.
Thus the subject of having your hair pulled during
'the moment' ensued.

We were divided. Nobody actually knew why a man
would want to do that; some suggested that it was abusive
and degrading, whilst others felt that it was all about
passion and the excitement of said moment.

Can anybody tell me? I mean it is all very well blogging and wondering why these things happen, but nobody actually gives me any decent answers.

This is where Google becomes my best friend.

Hair pulling is allegedly about control and equally about passion. Apparently timing is important and you have to know how hard to pull...I mean it's no good scalping someone, not only is that painful it is highly unlikely that she will thank you or sleep with you again.

When I googled hair pulling during sex...because I am that literal in my searching, it also came up in a reference to an S&M forum...for beginners.  So there is a suggestion that a man is controlling their partner, and that the partner is enjoying the control...or at least for the moment giving them self completely to that person.

So hair pulling is sexy, passionate, controlling but not for everyone. Apparently it also releases endorphins which makes an orgasm even more pleasurable.
.
In fact the S&M for beginners web page is very interesting...it may create a whole new blog of its very own or alternatively a new lifestyle.

No comments: