Total Pageviews

Friday 12 October 2012

Singing in the rain...

There is nearly always music playing on our house.

I generally prefer it more to watching television, so as a rule as soon as we arrive home the radio goes on, and I am normally found in the dining room, reading, blogging, or pretending to do some work so the hobbits don't steal the iPad from under my nose.

What I love most is the fact that the hobbits love music too. They love dancing with me in the privacy of our own home, although more reluctant when out and about...shy boys...really?

I am also quite chuffed to see them singing along to most of the words, not just to more recent songs but they are also quite adept at singing to Blondie, Bob Marley and Abba....their tastes are just as diverse as they can be. Superman loves Take That and Example, while Batman loves Lady Gaga and Spider-Man is rather fond of Bruno Mars and if you can believe it, 'video killed a radio star'!

This evening we have played on the Wii, to Dance 3...I have really enjoyed spending some silly time with the hobbits. It's a really nice way to end a hectic day on. I have to admit, I am very competitive and rarely let them win...in fact, never, but they are used to me now and cheer me on gracefully.

I hope you all have a lovely evening...I must go, as it's my turn on the Dance and I think it's Boney M next!

No comments: