Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2012

Balaclava...

I am just on my way out of the door...cos a girl has just 'Gotta dance!'

So I am all ready for a night out on the town...however as I was putting my make up I think I may have noticed...the start of a moustache!!!!!!

I am horrified! No wonder I repel the opposite sex!!

I have asked the hobbits, and I have accosted my babysitter as he walked in..."Tell me, honestly, do you see a 'tache?"
He looks at me oddly, "No..."
"Oh my god, there is one there isn't there? It's ok, I can take it...I am forty, it is all downhill from here isn't it?"
Again he looks at me oddly, "Want me to find some wax and whip it off?"
"So there is one? Oh god, I shall have to hide in a darkened corner...lie low until I can get to the wax lady."
"No, I can't see one honestly." He says, trying to appease me...but I know.

Superman looks at me strangely, "Do you mean these bits on the side mummy?" And he points to the area I am concerned about.

Oh god...it is all over...how can I face the world again?

There is only one thing for it...I will slip on a balaclava and go out into the night, I will dance with it...and no one will know then...

2 comments:

biker said...

can you dance in a burqa ??

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Well, I think until I get to the pharmacist, I may have to!!!!